Friday, February 3, 2012

Lollipop Chainsaw: pre-order for sure.

There was a time when I would have played just about anything with a zombie in it. No matter how shit or how obscure... if it had a re-animated corpse somewhere in the equation, then add me to it.

But then the gaming market had a sudden surge of zombie games, and not all of them good. Like the messed up virus that creates these beautiful ugly wretches, these rotten games clogged their way into every genre and soon I was avoiding them like a zombie bite.

Every now and then however, you get a game that has the right formula for a fun zombie game and for Lollipop Chainsaw that formula involves lots of zombies, a chainsaw and hot cheerleader as your main character. It's also interesting to note that the story is penned by James Gunn the guy who wrote the very cool 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake. ( One of my favorite zombie movies)


This game had been on my radar since I first heard of it, but the urge to buy it struck me like a machete to the skull today when I found out about the freakin awesome bonuses you get if you pre-order it.

Basically you get skins, alternative costumes for your heroin. And one of them is an awesome Ash from Evil Dead Skin!

Sort of looks like Tina Fey dressed as Ash

Evil Dead is the shit, and Evil Dead 2 will forever be in the top 3 of my all time favorite movies EVER! This bonus makes an already sweet game ever sweeter. Will definitely fork up some cash for this soon.

Check the awesome Ash skin in action as well as some other hot outfits and mad zombie killing in the video below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...